Individuals in our community grow to become adults who are resilient and prepared for opportunities to engage and thrive.
With this in mind, we invest in five areas of focus that we believe are essential to education achievement:
Our grants emphasize:
• Strengthening trusted partner organizations
• Strengthening collaboration and transition points along education pathways
• Empowering local voice to advocate for policy change
How We Approach Grantmaking:
• Exploratory Conversations
• Questions to Consider Before Inquiring about Funding
• Proposal Submission
• Proposal Review Process and Timeframes
The C.E. and S. Foundation identifies, funds, and nurtures initiatives to enhance the living conditions and prospects of identifiable people to promote the flourishing of the communities we serve.